KIM by Rudyard Kipling
Rudyard Kipling’s Kim tells the story of Kimball “Kim” O’Hara, an imperial orphan scavenging a hand-to-mouth existence in British India during the late 1890s.
- Printed by Macmillan and Co, Limited in 1925
- Full bound in a dark maroon goatskin with raised bands on spine and decorative gold tooling.
- Decorative blind border to front and back boards.
- Hand sewn silk end bands and hand marbled endpapers.
- Faded gilt top edge and some foxing to pages.
- Maroon silk slipcase to fit.
- volume size 210mm x 135mm
There are no reviews yet.