CERVANTES SAAVEDRA, Miguel de
Don Quixote de la Mancha. Translated from the Spanish of… by Charles Jarvis. Illustrated by Archibald Boyd Houghton.
London: Frederick Warne & Co. for the Anglo-Spanish Society, 1926? undated
8vo, (xvi), 710 pp. Numerous black and white illustrations.
- Full bound in dark green calf which has been hand marbled to produce a one off decorative marbled effect to the binding.
- Decorative calf forage strips also in marbled calf
- Gold decorative lines on spine with dark red/ brown calf labels
- Endpapers are in a tan and black paste paper design
- Comes in a dark green cloth covered slipcase
- volume size 240mm x 160mm
Out of stock